Fred R. on Yelp

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Talk amongst yourselves...

So here I am, writing my first weekly question/post for my new blog. I am determined to put questions out there that I hope are thought provoking and lead to lively discussion. I truly believe that I can add to my circle of knowledge by asking life questions that others have more expertise in than I do. So here we go!

While I'm waiting for some netizens to find my blog and consider it RSS worthy, I thought I would pose my first question:

What led to the divide in Eastern and Western religious views?

How did one particular form of worship become accepted as the preferred view and faith in a particular region?

Is the culture of denominational churches one of intolerance? Elitist?

Is the mission of all churches (East and West based faiths) to create converts?

No comments:

Post a Comment